This straightforward Inexperienced Smoothie Bowl is a tasty and nutritious breakfast that’s customizable and full of wholesome elements that can maintain you feeling nice all morning!
Inexperienced Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This tropical Inexperienced Smoothie Bowl is an easy means so as to add one cup of veggies to your morning breakfast! I used frozen mango, banana, and spinach as the bottom with protein milk and yogurt for further protein. I really like shopping for inexperienced smoothie bowls at SoBol, however making them your self is cheaper, and you may management how a lot sugar is added. Simply prep your fruit and freeze it so you’ll be able to whip it up within the morning, or purchase frozen fruit to make this smoothie bowl recipe faster and simpler. It’s so scrumptious that you just’ll overlook you’re consuming one thing wholesome! Extra smoothie bowl recipes you may like are Protein PB&J Smoothie Bowl, Oatmeal Berry Smoothie Bowl, and Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Smoothie Bowls.
Are inexperienced smoothies really good for you?
This wholesome inexperienced smoothie bowl is a nutritious breakfast with 9 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber. Plus, the spinach and all of the fruit are loaded with nutritional vitamins and minerals.
Inexperienced Smoothie Bowl Substances
I really like how one can customise smoothie bowls to suit your tastes and dietary wants. You’ll be able to select your favourite fruits, greens, protein powder, and toppings to create one tailor-made to your liking.
- Fruit: One cup of frozen mango and one banana
- Spinach: Child spinach offers this smoothie bowl its inexperienced colour. I feel spinach is one of the best sort of smoothie bowl greens for a smoothie as a result of it has a milder taste than others. You too can use frozen spinach or child kale.
- Milk: I used this plant primarily based protein milk, however anybody of them will work. You too can use one other sort, like almond, soy, and even common cow’s milk.
- Yogurt: I used dairy-free Cocoyo, however any yogurt will work.
- Smoothie Bowl Toppings: Mango, strawberries, unsweetened coconut flakes.
The best way to Make Inexperienced Smoothie Bowls
- To start, puree half of the banana with the frozen mango, spinach, protein milk, and yogurt in a blender till easy.
- As soon as the smoothie is mixed, pour it right into a bowl. Cube the remaining half of the banana and sprinkle it on high with the diced mango, strawberries, and coconut flakes.
The wonderful thing about this smoothie bowl recipe is that it’s simply customizable. You’ll be able to add or substitute any fruits or toppings, relying on what’s in season or what you will have available. Another nice choices for toppings embrace chia seeds, sliced almonds, or granola. Listed below are just a few extra inexperienced smoothie bowl concepts which you could attempt to combine issues up:
- Tropical Smoothie Bowl: Swap out the strawberries for pineapple, and high the bowl with kiwi, shredded coconut, and macadamia nuts for a style of the tropics.
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie Bowl: Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to the smoothie combine and high it with sliced bananas, almonds, and cacao nibs for a chocolaty twist.
- Berry Blast Smoothie Bowl: Use blended berries as a substitute of mango and strawberries within the smoothie combine and high it with recent berries and granola for a burst of taste.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl: Add a tablespoon of peanut butter to the smoothie and high the bowl with sliced bananas, granola, and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Extra Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 1 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 bowl
- Mix half the banana with the frozen mango, spinach, protein milk and yogurt.
- Pour in a bowl and high with diced mango, strawberries and coconut flakes.
Please depart a ranking and remark letting us understand how you favored this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 bowl, Energy: 404 kcal, Carbohydrates: 74 g, Protein: 9 g, Fats: 10.5 g, Saturated Fats: 7.5 g, Sodium: 115 mg, Fiber: 12 g, Sugar: 51.5 g