Glazed in honey infused with a lot of aromatics, this Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes would be the star of your vacation dinner. Don’t let seems deceive you, although. It’s extremely easy to make!
The Finest Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Baked till it’s juicy and brimming with taste, this Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes is a flowery however straightforward recipe I can’t get sufficient of! You received’t imagine all it takes to make your vacation menu unforgettable is a straightforward herbed honey glaze + pork.
With recent rosemary, thyme, garlic, and Dijon mustard, each slice might be full of the aptitude and class of pricey dinners, besides this one received’t break the financial institution. Made forward of time to keep away from the vacation craze between procuring and adorning your Christmas tree, this baked tenderloin will get a gold star.
As soon as it hits the desk, all of your friends will surprise when the caterer sneaked in. Nobody must know that this pork is virtually a one-pan recipe simply thrown within the oven till cooked and able to be served. Low effort and excessive reward? Now that’s my (our?!) type of dinner!
What You’ll Want
With the assistance of some aromatics and garlic, this pork tenderloin is beautiful. Test the recipe card on the backside of this put up for full ingredient quantities.
For the Potatoes
- Gold child potatoes – Pink child potatoes work too, however they do have an earthy taste.
- Olive oil – Avocado, corn, vegetable, and canola oil work too.
- Salt and pepper – To style.
For the Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Honey – Uncooked honey will yield the very best outcomes, however you too can use maple syrup. Keep away from sugary syrups, please.
- Contemporary garlic – It will make your tenderloin additional flavorful. Nevertheless, you may substitute it for 3 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Dijon mustard – Please don’t use yellow mustard for this.
- Contemporary thyme leaves – Swap them out for a similar quantity of dried thyme.
- Contemporary rosemary – You’ll be able to substitute it for a similar quantity of dried rosemary.
Is Pork Loin the Similar as Tenderloin?
No, it’s not. Pork loin is a a lot leaner lower of meat that doesn’t essentially should be boneless. It comes from the pork’s again and has a really gentle taste. However, pork tenderloin tends to be barely fattier as a result of it’s a muscle. Due to this, tenderloin is at all times boneless.
If you wish to make a scrumptious pork loin recipe, strive my uber-popular Honey Glazed Pork Loin Roast! 👈
Methods to Make Honey Garlic Roast Pork Tenderloin
This honey garlic pork tenderloin is method simpler to make than it sounds. The oven does many of the work.
- Put together the oven. Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Season the potatoes. Toss the potatoes in olive oil till nicely mixed. Season with salt and pepper to style. Prepare them in a 9×13 baking tray or baking dish. Pop them within the oven for 35 minutes.
- Make the honey combination. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, thyme, and rosemary till nicely mixed. Rub the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper to style.
- Brush the pork. Place the pork within the heart of the baked potatoes. Use a baking brush or spoon to brush/coat it with the honey combination on all sides.
- Bake the pork. Pour the remaining honey combination over the potatoes and blend nicely. Roast the tenderloin for 20 minutes or till a meat thermometer reads an inside temperature of 145˚F. The potatoes also needs to be fork-tender.
- Serve. Take away it from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes earlier than slicing and serving. Garnish with recent parsley and luxuriate in.
Suggestions For The Finest Baked Pork Tenderloin
The following pointers will guarantee you’ve gotten the juiciest honey garlic pork tenderloin with a straightforward clean-up.
- Add extra veggies. Toss in carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and even candy potatoes so that you simply get a 2-in-1 dinner with pork tenderloin and oven-roasted veggies.
- Make it spicy. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of crimson pepper flakes to the honey combination for a bit of warmth.
- Use an oven thermometer. Ensuring your oven is calibrated could make or break sure dishes. When you’re unsure whether or not your oven is on the proper temperature, use an oven thermometer.
- Preheat the oven. Don’t skip this step in order for you your pork to come back out juicy and tender. Ovens that aren’t preheated take longer to prepare dinner your meals, solely drying out the pork.
- Use foil. Lining the baking tray with foil or parchment paper will make for simpler clean-up.
This honey garlic pork tenderloin is a wonderful predominant dish for all of your dinners. Nevertheless, it could be finest to take your friends on a culinary journey earlier than serving them this show-stopping predominant.
With a bowl of soup, like my Asparagus Soup Recipe or Cream of Mushroom Soup with Rice, you may construct up many expectations about the place the meal goes. You too can serve small appetizers like my Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan and Pine Nuts, and Crab Artichoke Dip.
Methods to Serve Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce
- Use a pointy knife to fastidiously slice the pork tenderloin as skinny or as thick as you want. Thinner slices yield extra servings, however thicker ones (about 1 inch) will doubtless replenish your friends extra. It depends upon what number of appetizers and sides you’re serving the dish with. Bear in mind so as to add some potatoes to your plate as nicely!
Can I Freeze This?
- Sure! Nevertheless, you’ll must freeze it earlier than baking, although. As soon as cooked, freezing this dish will change the feel of the pork and potatoes considerably, so I don’t suggest it in any respect.
- Nonetheless, freezing the uncooked tenderloin brushed with honey and spices can assist you prep forward to your vacation dinner. All it’s a must to do is wrap it in aluminum foil after which in plastic wrap earlier than inserting it in a freezer-friendly container or bag. You’ll be able to freeze it for as much as 2 months.
- Switch it to the fridge a day earlier than baking so it thaws absolutely after which bake it as common with the potatoes.
Extra Straightforward Pork Recipes
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Prepare potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish or pan.
- Drizzle potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to mix. Roast for 35 minutes, stirring midway by way of cooking.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Place the tenderloin within the heart of the pre-cooked potatoes and put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively the ¼ cup olive oil, honey, garlic, mustard, thyme, and rosemary.
- Brush the tenderloin with the honey combination and brush any extras over the potatoes.
Roast for 20 minutes, or till tenderloin is cooked by way of and potatoes are tender. Pork is cooked by way of when the inner temperature registers at 145˚F. Use an Instantaneous Learn Meat Thermometer to verify for doneness.
- Take away from oven and let relaxation 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped recent parsley; lower and serve.
- Pork: On this recipe, we use pork tenderloin and NOT pork loin. They’re two very totally different cuts and require totally different cooking instances.
- Veggies: When you want, undoubtedly add in some greens, like broccoli florets or cherry tomatoes, concurrently the pork. IF you’re going to make use of root veggies, like chopped candy potatoes or carrots, precook these with the potatoes.
- Cooking Time: A 2-pound pork tenderloin doesn’t want greater than 20 to 22 minutes to prepare dinner by way of. To verify for doneness, use an Instantaneous Learn Meat Thermometer, and pull out the pork as soon as its inside temperature registers at 145˚F.
- Cleanup: Line the baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper for much less mess.
Serving: 6 folks | Energy: 450 kcal | Carbohydrates: 39 g | Protein: 35 g | Fats: 17 g | Saturated Fats: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fats: 11 g | Trans Fats: 0.03 g | Ldl cholesterol: 98 mg | Sodium: 118 mg | Potassium: 1259 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 13 g | Vitamin A: 5 IU | Vitamin C: 30 mg | Calcium: 32 mg | Iron: 3 mg | Web Carbs: 35 g
Dietary data is an estimate and offered as courtesy. Values could differ based on the components and instruments used. Please use your most well-liked dietary calculator for extra detailed data.