– If you happen to don’t love aubergine, you could possibly use mushrooms or tofu as an alternative.
– Soba noodles are constructed from buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However all the time test the package deal in case you are illiberal as there are lots of manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade does not have any acidic ingredient, which I really favor within the recipe, however you could possibly addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice if you would like.
1. Lower the aubergine in dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in dimension and get coloration on the edges, it takes round 6-8 minutes. Toss and stir every so often to stop them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be a bit of difficult to get the miso to dissolve, I usually use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it clean.
3. Prepare dinner the noodles in response to packet directions. When accomplished, rinse them in chilly water. That is essential to get the starches off in order that they don’t grow to be sticky and cloggy.
4. Lower the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine seems accomplished, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char all sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/3 of the noodles and preserve the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. High with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Get pleasure from!