Blissful new 12 months, pals! It has been virtually a 12 months since we began the AK Dinner Get together, and we’ve determined to rebrand slightly bit. From this month ahead the AK Dinner Get together will now be known as the AK Recipe of the Month! It would nonetheless be a enjoyable month-long sequence the place we encourage you to cook dinner a recipe with us, however we are going to probably check out extra non-dinner recipes down the highway. *Please observe that the brand new hashtag for sharing is #AKRecipeoftheMonth.
IMPORTANT: please scroll down and skim beneath for all the deets on this month’s recipe, key dates for the month, how you can enter the giveaway, and our charity of the month!
If you happen to haven’t but, enter your identify & e mail beneath to get Recipe of the Month updates all through the month and to be the primary in line to see subsequent month’s recipe.
January’s Recipe of the Month
We’re SO excited to share January’s Recipe of the Month: Therapeutic Curry Butternut Squash Lentil Soup (with a gradual cooker possibility!)! It’s SO cozy, flavorful due to tons of warming spices, and full of plant-based protein.
We have now many various methods you can customise this butternut squash lentil soup to actually make them your personal. Test them out beneath and, after all, learn via the recipe weblog submit itself for all the suggestions you’ll want.
- Swap the butternut squash. Cubed candy potato and even pumpkin could be excellent on this soup.
- Select your veggies. I like mixing in recent spinach, however kale could be one other excellent inexperienced so as to add!
- Add some spice. On the lookout for a kick of warmth? Be at liberty so as to add a pinch of cayenne pepper while you add the spices. It’s also possible to high your bowl with some scorching sauce!
- Increase the protein. Lentils give this soup a superb quantity of protein, however you may additionally add floor hen or turkey (in the event you’re not vegan).
Right here’s how the Recipe of the Month works
- The recipe: on the primary Wednesday of every month we’ll share a reader-favorite Formidable Kitchen recipe to make that month. You might have all the month to make the recipe!
- The giveaway: Once you make the recipe (anytime throughout the month!) you’ve gotten two other ways to enter to win a Crate & Barrel reward card AND to decide on this month’s charity. We’ll randomly choose a winner on the finish of the month. See beneath for the 2 methods to share! USA & Canada solely.
Two methods to enter the giveaway
Once you make the recipe, there are two other ways to share your creation with us as a way to enter to win the Crate & Barrel reward card (U.S. & Canada solely):
1. On the weblog: depart a remark and fee the recipe right here with the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth, plus your identify and e mail (so we all know you made it!) Scroll all the best way previous the recipe itself within the weblog to the place it says “Depart a remark & a ranking.” Growth!
2. On social media: Share a photograph of your recipe creation on social by way of Instagram (tales or in-feed), TikTok, or in our Fb Group by tagging @ambitiouskitchen and including the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth. *Please observe for Instagram your profile should be public in order that we will see your posts.
- Wednesday, January 4th: January’s recipe is right here! On this date, you can begin cooking & sharing your recipe photographs on social and on the weblog.
- Monday, January thirtieth: the final day to submit your recipe photographs on social and on the weblog.
- Tuesday, January thirty first: giveaway winner chosen, notified by way of e mail, and shared on social.
- Wednesday, February 1st: January’s Dinner Get together recipe introduced!
Let’s give again
Every month we’ll decide a brand new group the place we’ll donate funds as a strategy to unfold the love and do some good. This month our giveaway winner may even be deciding on the charity! Keep tuned for charity deets on the finish of the month.
Be a part of the social gathering
Prepared to affix the social gathering and get cooking? If you happen to haven’t but, enter your e mail beneath and we’ll ship you the recipe as quickly because it drops originally of every month, reminders in regards to the giveaway, announce the winners, and extra. Let’s do that!
Previous Recipes of the Month
- February: Candy & Spicy Scorching Chili Rooster Noodles, donating to Digs with Dignity.
- March: Candy & Spicy Sesame Rooster Meatball Bowls, donating to Worldwide Rescue Committee.
- April: Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, donating to FoodCorps.
- Might: Rattling Good Salmon Taco Bowls For Two, donating to Nationwide Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
- June: 30 Minute Brown Butter Goat Cheese Grilled Veggie Orzo, donating to the Nationwide Parks Basis
- July: Loopy Good Road Corn Rooster Tacos, donating to the Courageous Area
- August: Pesto Rooster Stuffed Zucchini Boats, donating to the ACLU
- September: One Pan Thai-Impressed Coconut Yellow Curry Rooster & Rice, donating to Undertake a Classroom
- October: Spicy Black Bean Rooster Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Cream Sauce, donating to Techos Pa Mi Gente
- November: Dad’s Creamy & Tacky Au Gratin Potatoes, donating to Free Root Operation.
- December: Unimaginable Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies, donating to The Love Fridge.