At Cisco, we’re dedicated to powering an inclusive way forward for studying for all.
Top-of-the-line methods Cisco can influence college students globally is by partnering with revolutionary and outstanding schooling establishments around the globe.
Be a part of us to look at or hearken to this podcast describing the methods we’re working collectively to convey schooling entry into the longer term.
Danny Vicente hosts this “Espresso and Conversations” podcast interviewing Stacey Owsley, Government Director of YELLOW, a non-profit based by Pharrell Williams – the famous Grammy winner, Academy Award-nominated Musician and Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. Plus, hear from Cisco leaders Scott McGregor, Director, Folks and Communities, and myself focus on how Cisco is supporting YELLOW to create distinctive, safe and fascinating pupil experiences.
Hear in to study extra:
- Hear the story of the founding of YELLOW, from Pharrell’s childhood greatest good friend.
- Learn the way YELLOW is “Night the Odds” by creating pupil alternatives and know-how entry.
- Learn the way Cisco is growing partnerships to assist numerous pupil teams, like Traditionally Black Schools and Universities (HBCUs) in the USA.
- Discover the methods Cisco is supporting faculties and better schooling establishments in hybrid studying challenges, campus connection wants, and cybersecurity threat safety.
- Perceive why entry to schooling is a social justice situation.
- Get recommendation on how one can influence the way forward for schooling, irrespective of the place you’re.
Espresso and Conversations: YELLOW Night the Odds in Schooling with Cisco
Take a look at further assets from YELLOW and Cisco:
Go to YELLOW to study extra about how they’re night the chances by way of schooling
Discover all of Cisco’s schooling options to find how we’re serving to drive an inclusive way forward for studying for all
Study extra about Cisco’s Social Justice Beliefs and Actions and the way we’re driving social justice by way of change